Aria Law Group is experienced in the area of real estate law, litigation and immigration law. Our attorneys possess over decades of combined experience and expertise and have specialized in all aspects of legal representation in real estate law, litigation and immigration law matters.
The firm has represented a selection of clients in a vast range of real estate legal matters, including:
- Numerous developers regarding project documentation and other legal issues
- Condominium and other common interest development associations
- Commercial lenders and borrowers in all aspects of real estate lending
- Land use matters, including subdivisions, zoning, and land use permits
- Providing expertise and advice to homebuilders and developers
- Representing companies and landlords regarding commercial leasing and real estate acquisition
- Litigation related to real estate matters
We are dedicated to providing the maximum level of legal expertise and effective legal representation to real estate developers, purchasers, sellers, lessors, lessees, and financiers throughout Bay Area. By continuing the most efficient and informed information in the field of common interest development, we can ensure that we are providing our clients with the best legal documentation for new projects and advice for existing projects in the Silicon Valley. Our immense experience handling an extensive variety of types of real estate related matters and representing a wide variety of clients ensures that we thoroughly understand all of the issues each project faces; this allows us to provide each client with greater representation that is tailored to the specific needs of the situation.